Hello friends I am Asad and in this tutorial , I am going to teach you how to hack google chrome Dinosaur game .

                                  Steps


1. Disconnect you pc from internet

2. Open Google chrome browser

3. Press space key to start the game

4. Then press ctrl+shift+I and go to the console section

5. Then paste these script

Runner.prototype
var defRunner=Runner.prototype.gameOver Runner.prototype.gameOver=function(){console.log("This code is encoded by Mixing Blender")}

6. Use this script to get speed high

Runner.instance_.setSpeed(15000)

 7. Use this script for normal speed

Runner.instance_.setSpeed(10)






                 Thanks for visiting my site

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram

                                   Facebook Link

                                   Instagram Link



1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post